Looking to supercharge your health and weight loss goals? Then this daily meal and goal tracker is for you!
As a holistic healthcare provider, I have found that my patients were much more likely to achieve their health goals when they had a written plan.
This is especially true of my patients working to lose weight or start new healthy habits.
Measurement = Improvement
“What gets measured gets improved.” -Peter Drucker
I want to help you supercharge your health and weight loss goals by letting you quickly and easily track the most important markers for your success.
Reaching your health goals is all about taking daily, consistent action in a way that easily fits into your life and schedule. This reusable planner will help you do just that.
Every month, take a minute to answer the goal prompts to define what success looks like for you this month. These leading questions will help you to pinpoint your goals and harness your motivation to propel you into goal-crushing success.
Every week, these easy-to-answer, thought-provoking questions will help you to mentally and physically prepare for success in just a few minutes. This easy step is vital to your success to enable you to mentally practice and prepare for an road bumps so that you don’t get thrown off the path to success.
Every day, there’s a spot to fill in your healthy choices to help you hold yourself accountable to your awesome health goals.
Write It Down!
“A sharp mind is no match for a dull pencil.”
Daily Health and Wellness Planner
This daily health and wellness planner was designed to help you to get healthier to go with any healthy eating plan you want follow.
It was specifically created to be Trim Healthy Mama compatible with some special features just for you Trim Healthy Mamas!
The special features for those following the Trim Healthy Mama or Keto diet plan (You can find out more details about THM and how I lost the baby weight in just 4 months while nursing HERE):
- There’s a spot to document which type of meal you’re having (S, E, or FP)
- There’s a carb count section. As THM’ers, we don’t count calories, but it is important to note the number of carbs in any meal, as this is something to be aware of in any fuel setting
- Write down the time that you ate to keep on track and avoid combining fuels inadvertently; you no longer have to wonder and hope that you’re remembering the timing of your last meal or snack correctly! Just write it down and check the page for reference!
- Plenty of space to write down what you ate, how you feel, and if you want to try that recipe again!
- If you’re following the Keto Diet (although, from a holistic healthcare standpoint, I would strongly urge you to reconsider), you can keep an eagle eye on your daily carb intake to make sure that you don’t go over the guidelines, and there’s plenty of space on the page to jot down your other macros.
Supercharge Your Weight Loss and Health Goals!
With planning pages, motivational questions, and easy-to-use daily templates, this Daily Health and Wellness Planner will help you to effortlessly reach your weight loss and health goals!
Wanna start a new habit or stay on plan without losing your mind? Supercharge your goals today!
The Planner is a PDF template that you can print to make it easy to reuse every month and keep you right on track with your goals!
Grab your Health and Wellness Planner below: